Sunday, September 12, 2010

Target Store Brand Dishwasher Detergent

I love Target, it offers variety of great products in their own store brand, and it saves me money. Most things I buy that are Target brand, (Up & Up) are usually pretty nice. I really like the stretchy trash bags, plastic baggies, paper plates, and etc. They are way cheaper than the original brand, works just as great, and it's wallet forgiving!


One thing that I would never buy again is the Up & Up Dishwasher detergent. I usually use Cascade tablets, and I usually buy them in bulk from Costco. Since they last for almost a year for $15. Anyway, we just moved into our new condo in the beginning of August, and I thought to myself why not try out the Up&UP brand. It was only $3.50, if i don't like it, it's not gonna kill me to toss the box.

I am tossing the box! Bad experience with the dishwasher detergent. It left a thick white film on all of my beautiful dishes... yuck!!

SO..... don't buy Target brand Up&Up dish washer detergent. Spend the money and buy Cascade or whatever brand you like.

No comments: