Saturday, May 28, 2011

Grateful for these things

Life is funny sometimes, and we have no idea what God has planned for us. I know if we just keep on doing what we are suppose to do and follow his commandments, He will bless us and help us get through whatever hardship we might have.

I am grateful for:
1. My God
2. My hard working husband
3. My Baby girl who has so much personality




4. A roof over my head
5. A place to have hot showers
6. Nice set of sheets ( people, buy high thread count sheets, they last longer, and it feels sooo nice to sleep in them)
7. My ability to be able to find whatever ingredients I have in my house and make a meal out of it. ( i.e. Bacon, eggs, onion + spaghetti = Spaghetti carbonara )
8. WIC
9. A chance to serve others and still feel that I am some what useful and contributing to the society
10. Finding humor in daily events

No comments: