Wednesday, August 22, 2012

School Commenced!

Our law school journey began this week, Steve started school, and i am officially a stay-at-home-mom. This title comes with many responsibilities, my days are full and very busy. The moms know how busy we are in the house.

first day of school


There are quite a few girls in my ward that went through law school with their husband, one girl in particular said to me " oh, it is very hard! (being a law student's wife)" she taught a lesson on sunday about keeping the sabbath day holy, and how her husband would not do home work on Sundays, and it is her favorite day, because she gets to see her husband. Wow!! I came into this new adventure knowing that I will not see my husband much when he is at school, but we made an effort that he treats law school like a full time job. He gets everything done at school, and when he comes home, he is our favorite daddy and husband.

Monday night is family night, so we went to the zoo to visit some of our favorite animal friends. We quite enjoy the Sky-fari at the zoo, it takes us way up high and you can see the San Diego city and the whole entire zoo.

Sophie thought something was super funny when Steve snapped the shot. I love Sophie's facial expression here.

Sophie doesn't care much about the real life animals, she is not scared of the ones that are moving around. However, she is terrified of animal statues. When we were going to take the photo, she was totally fine, until she popped up from the hole and saw the seal statue. Steve then snapped this photo below. Disclaimer, we didn't force her to take the photo. If i had know how scared she was, I wouldn't have done it.


The first two days of school, I had to take Steve to school, because his bike hasn't shown up yet.
So we went to pick up daddy, and waited for him by the school library.


Oh, and Sophie doesn't like to drink water out her her cups. She likes to turn on the bathroom facet and do this.

At least  she looks happy right? I hope the water is clean enough to drink.

This week is pretty good so far, except I got a cold. I hope it goes away soon.

No comments: