Sunday, April 6, 2008

conference weekend

i have been in my house for the whole weekend. and i have been SO bored. so i have been putting all the lotion i can find and put it everywhere i can apply on my body. I have done the Galvanic Spa on my face, whitening my teeth, softening my feet with Epoch . i have even gone to my face book and tag everyone in my picture albums... yeah i have been bored. Maybe i need to go out and make more friends.... but then again, i am getting married in 4 monthes, and what's the point of making friends that i will not see again??

i have been sitting in front of my TV for almost 2 days straight of my waking hours. which is very pathetic. and i have been hungry, but i am not sure what i am hungry for. maybe i am just dehydrated. i am not really sure. My pantry doesn't have alot of ready to eat food. everything i want to eat has to be cooked. i should come up with some sort of recipe for quick and easy food. i just don't want to turn fat because of eating junk food. that is just wrong. I REFUSE to eat frozen food on daily bases.... and i REFUSE to eat strudel stuff.. it's just basically eating straight sugar.... yuck~!

i use to like to cook, that cuz i have friends that would eat it. now i basically live alone, althought i ahve 2 roommates, but they are seldom here in the house. everytime i make food, it's just hard to finish them before they spoil.

THEN~~~~~~ i found Fragonard online, and i was sooo happy. in 2006 i was in Paris and had a chance to visit one of the world famous perfumeries in Paris. I bought a bottle of perfume called Bell De la Nuit, but since mom likes it, so i gave it to her. Now, i can buy it online.. although it was alot cheaper in Paris. it was only 31 euros then. now it's 52 American dollars plus shipping. check this out, click here, Bell De la Nuit i love these perfme. especially the ones from paris.

i have always loved perfumes, and i have collected them since i was a little. My aunt "lei lei" has always brought back little perfumes when she travels. and my aunt Darlene is into fashion and always gives me earrings. aunt Chao Hsiu lives in Rome and she always has cool stuff for me too. Maybe one day i will open a boutique that sells french perfume and weird stuff.


ahhhhhh....... i am going nuts. i can' wait to see Steve and be with him for the the break. i can't wait to see sweet pea.. my favoite pug in the whole entire world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hahaha...Steve just called me and told me about his skinny tall gay femmie socially retarted roommate put his whole entire pan of mac and cheese with TUNA.... "TUNA~!!!!" and spechula in the fridge.... no cover.

this is a lesson to be learned, i will make sure that my children will not be a burden to other people by not knowing these common sense... WOW.... who does that. i am just glad that there's only two other roommates in thie house. Molly is clean.. Kalyn can be a little messy in the sink sometimes. on friday she left her unfinished cereo with MILK in the sink. kinda gross... oh well... she's busy right??

i am gonna call it a night, my muscle relaxin has kicked in... it feels really good.

No comments: