Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pennyroyal Cafe


Hilary invited me to go to Pannyroyal with her today. It was one of the the most awesome place that I've come accros in Provo. This cafe is located in the center of downtown Provo, in an old building. Th atmosphere is totally not provo, when you are in there, it's like you are in a different place.

The menu is very simple, yummy soup, salad and paninis~!! The furnitures in there are ventage, nothing is the same. however they all mash together pretty well. The cafe has a basement reminded me alot of the catacomb in France, it kinda looks like a dungeon in the old time where people get tortured. Arts are hung on the bare brick walls, and the air tubes are visible.

anyway.... if you are around Provo, you should check it out!

1 comment:

Sarah Stout said...

If I ever come to Provo (and you're still there!) I want to go to this cafe with you. It looks excellent! :)