Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Eyeliner = my best friend

I never really wore make up in high school, except when I was doing the show choir competition where everyone has super curly hair, and red lips. I didn't wear make up till probably the 2nd semester of college, even then, I didn't wear much.

One day, one of my roommate was doing her make up, and she showed me how she does her eyes with eyeliner. I gave it a try, and really liked it. So, that's the start of my relationship with black eyeliner. I couldn't live without it. Black eyeliners are fun, and enhance the look of my almond shaped eyes.

I had a chance to work with some make-up artist for work, and they showed me how to use the gel eyeliner. It's actually really easy to put on, and it's glides smoothly. I really like MAC eyeliners, but they are $15 a pop. It's on the expensive side. I am trying to find product that does the same thing, but in a more affordable price.

Target and Wal-Mart has become my good friends as well, and after intense researching, I have found the product I liked.

Maybelline!! 
Eyebrow pencil  $6, <=> MAC $15
Gel eyeliner $ 8 (came with a brush) <=> MAC $15 (Brush $17)

YAY for eyeliners!

No comments: