Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Have You Drank Water Today?

H2O! 55%~78% of our body is made with water, and all the cells need water to function. So, is it important that we hydrate ourselves? You bet!

Water makes your skin look more supple and kissable. Who doesn't want good looking skin? Water will give your skin the healthy look it deserves from inside out!


Sometimes people would complain that they have headaches, sometimes it just means that your brain needs some water. Try it, it works. You are dehydrated! Your cells and every fiber of your body is craving for water! Stop drinking sugary soda, juices, vitamin water and etc. The free plain o'water is the magical solution your body needs.

Oh, and water flushes out excess salt and sugar that we absolutely do not need any more of in our body. Next time you eat something, check the label and see how much sodium is in your food. You would be surprised.

So, the other day I was craving for Mac n' Cheese. ( One of my weaknesses) It has a silo full of sodium in it. Okay, I am exaggerating. But it does has way too much sodium. The next day, I looked like a cute frog that sucked in too much helium. Indeed, I was bloated. Thank goodness tap water is free where I live, and i really love my Britta Water Filter. It makes my water taste better.

Drink your water, it makes your pretty and feel good.

No comments: