Thursday, August 27, 2009

I miss Cindy Ford

I have a friend named Cindy Ford, who always takes on any dares. If you dare her to do something, she will never fail you. Cindy is caring, loving, funny, and has a tender soul, and she is currently teaching English in Annyong, Korea. She has a an interesting blog... click on the pic below... check her blog out.


Cindy and I met for the first time in a French study abroad orientation. I guess she was good friends with the director, Dr. Lee... and she just says random stuff and stare at him with her huge blue eyes. I seriously thought this woman can kill me with her thumb if she really wants to. I thought she was way ganstah.... Then we were in Paris together, and she seemed pretty normal.

I just love cindy, she's so nice and easy going. She likes sushi, and she's not afraid to try asian food. I think she probably eats more weird asian food than i would ever eat, since she's in Korea now. Wonder if she'd eat live squid.

Cindy,

I just want to tell you how much I appreciate you to be my friend and accept my weirdness. Thank you for going to London with me, we had some good time with the giant pair of testicle at Kingscross Station. Thank you for eating chinese food with me, and thank you for listening and understanding when i vent. Thank you for flying out to LA and be my bridesmaid, it means the world to me to have a friend like you.

XOXO,

your fav Jenn

1 comment:

Sarah Stout said...

Jenn... that last picture is the funniest picture ever! You make me laugh.

By the way, we use those spoons you gave us EVERY SINGLE DAY! We love them! Thanks again for thinking of us for our wedding. It means so much to us. :)