Monday, July 19, 2010

20 weeks - It's a girl

I can hardly express my excitement and the tenderness I felt when I saw my little girl on the screen. She's beautiful! I can not wait to meet her in November, and hold her in my arms. in the past couple days, I have been feeling my baby moving in my stomach. Sometimes it feels like she is doing Super Mario bum crush inside.

The ultra sound technician was very thorough, she checked our every part of the baby's body. She begin with the crown to check the brain, then the stem, the neck, lungs, heart, stomach, kidney, and whatever else was inside, then the bum, femur, legs, and her little feet. She also checked the position of the placenta, and the umbilical cord. As I follow her and listening to her of what she is checking, I was so over whelmed. I can not believe I have a baby, a life, growing inside of me, looking so perfect already. I can not believe she is ours, and we made her.

(20 weeks photo)

1 comment:

Sarah Stout said...

Congrats, Jenn! I was SO excited when I read this post! I could not be happier for you guys. :)

P.S. How do you manage to look SO adorable even while you're pregnant?!