Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mr. mom, Mr. Peterson

I am so lucky to have a husband who is getting so good at being a stay home dad. Earlier last year some cercumstances has changed in our family, so I went back to work. Leaving at home is my 8 months old baby, and a husband.

Mr. Peterson has come a long way from where he was. " I was suppose to give her baby food?"

The first week he was home with Sophie, he complained that she cried a lot, and was just really fussy in general. Then we soon realized that he didn't know that he needs to feed the baby girl baby food. He thought she only needs breast milk. Which I nurse the baby girl before I go to work, and she comes to my work during lunch for mid-day feeding, and then right when I get home from work.

Anyway, now he has couple recipes that he is so great at making. He cooks! He was never keen on cooking, and always made the excuse, "but you are so much better...." . Now he makes awesome chinese taco pork meat, peanut butter cookies, and he cleans the kitchen.

By the time i get home from work, i am exhausted. He lets me have my own time, and he cleans the kitchen. I love his Mr. Peterson. I think he is a keeper.

No comments: