Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting day~!!


It was successful vote for me. I registered 3 weeks ago, and got my mail in ballot last monday, and i send it out on tuesday. So i was set... ! I have fulfilled the duty of an American citizen~!! Hey, i do care!

And... being the voting day, i have received a text from one of my friends in college. It says, "Due to long lines today, all Obama voters are asked to vote on Wednesday. Please tell all of your friends"

My reaction was.... busted out laughing! Kinda sucks for Obama, but it also shows how many people are desperate to make sure Obama is not elected. We will see. I just thought the text is funny, and i went online to google it. Guess what, this is so rediculous! someone actually got a random phone call telling them the same thing. vote Obama on Wednesday. oh people.....

anywho.. I would like to say "good job!" to both canidate, cuz they try so hard to do what's right. if Steve ssees this, he's going to faint. cuz he knows how limited my politics knowledge is. I love you hon!!! don't judge me. I think everyone deserves a big hug, and a pad on their back.

1 comment:

Sarah Stout said...

Haha... that is so funny about the text message thing. I filled in my absentee ballot and am about to send it off! :)