Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Heating lunch in the office

I finally found the guy who has been heating up all those garlicky lunch in the office. I went over to talk to him and let him know that I am pregnant, and very sensitive to smells. Please don't heat up his lunch in here, or he'll hear me barf. he just laughed and asked why... I was like, DUDE!!! are you retarded??? I just told you, because I am pregnant, and sensitive to smells. There is a full cafeteria downstairs for you to enjoy heating up your lunch and eat your hot lunch there.

After I sat down, I could hear another microwave sound. " De De De...hummmmmmmmm". Oh my freakin' gosh, he is heating up another piece of pizza after I asked him not to heat up his lunch in here. In the freakin' office, where everyone, not just me the preggo lady. Other men who aren't preggo can't stand the smell of his food either. I guess I was the only one with the guts to tell him not to heat up his food.

Isn't it common courtesy not to heat up your lunch IN the office??? that's why there's a break room or cafeteria? Needless to say, I barfed in the office today. Sometimes I wish I am a loud barfer, so I could really stand next to that terrible guy, and let him hear, smell, and see what he has done to me.

~the end.

1 comment:

Sarah Stout said...

Haha... you make me laugh! That guy is so rude. I can't believe he didn't get it the first time (OR THE SECOND TIME!). Can we say idiot?