Monday, September 27, 2010

31 weeks 9 more to go... and I am in love

So much has happened since I last posted about my pregnancy report. I don't know how this happened, but I have already fall in love with this little baby in my belly. I don't know how I felt in love with her even though we have not even met yet. I just love her so much and I want to give her the world! I want to give her the best of everything. I can hardly wait to meet her.

Sophie's movements has become more and more prominent, I can really feel the hands/feet gliding on my belly. I think it's really funny that she kicks when I have a laptop/book on my belly, I guess she doesn't like the pressure. When I am getting a massage, she likes one, too. It felt like she is sticking her bum, or back against my belly, so she could also feel the massage. She usually kicks and moves around at the end of my massage, kind of protesting-ish. "Hey, how about me? I want a massage too!" I have a feeling that this baby is going to enjoy massage as much as her mommy does.

Talking about baby massages, I read some where that baby massages helps with colicky babies. So, we'll see.

I won't lie, it has been hard to sleep with my belly being so big. I am very tired, and it has been hard to breath when I lay flat. So, let's say that there are just a few pillows on my bed to prop me up. I pee several times a night, and it's a treat if i could sleep through the whole night without waking up.

I start noticing that my shoes are getting tighter, and my face more swollen. The stretchy t-shirts that I thought would still fit till Sophie is born are no longer fitting. I need to go shopping, but I am just too cheap to go buy clothes that I am only going to wear for 2 months. eh, for the sake of my comfortableness, i better go get some new clothes. Else i'll be a grouch, cuz i am uncomfortable.

9 more weeks~!

2 comments:

kami said...

you look so cute!

take it from me: go buy some cute shirts/outfits that you love. i didn't do that with either of my pregnancies and spent the last 2 months dreading getting dressed every day. it's worth the money to feel cute! next time i am pregnant, i'm going to take my own advice and get some cute clothes :)

Sarah Stout said...

So fun! I'm glad you're so happy, Jenn. I cannot wait to see what your little girl looks like. You are already a good mom. :)