Wednesday, October 13, 2010

You hurt my feelers

My feeler hurts today. Someone hurt it. It really hurts my feelers when some random Asian come up to me and tell me that I look "HUUUUUGE" (that's how she said it). Then she continued, "... aren't you due like next month? You still have 1 more month, and you are biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig"


Why would anyone come up to a pregnant women and tell her that she looks huge? I don't need anyone to tell me that I look huge, I know I am huge. TRUST ME! I carry my baby belly 24/7 everywhere I go. I KNOW how it feels, I KNOW how I look. I have been dealing with pregnancy in the past 8 months.

So to y'all asians who can not say anything good, don't say it. It really hurts other people's feeling, and I will just end up hating you. There are some people I have stopped talking to, or avoid talking/seeing them for this very reason.  If you are on my "people I do not care for" list.... sorry, too bad, I don't need you in my life. So, shove it.

Anyway.... so the girl who told me I look huge today... Can I just say that my face still look 10 times better than hers? At least I have smooth, radiant skin. And she just looks brown, yellow and oily. Dude, if you don't like how you look, and that's why you are giving your negative comments. Stop! I can help you look younger, and have more youthful skin. Just ask me. 

2 comments:

Jenna and Daniel said...

Jenn! People are so rude. They don't have to be Asain to say things like that. Someone told me a few months after I gave birth that they weren't sure how much bigger I could have gotten, it looked like I was going to explode. Yeah. Like I didn't feel like that every day! Grrr. Just remember, there is a baby in that belly, and you deserve to have a BIIIIG one! Next time someone says you look huge, say thanks! In a couple months this belly will be gone and I will have a beautiful little baby to show for it!

Sarah Stout said...

Haha! You make me laugh, Jenn! So true! And that girl doesn't know what she's talking about because from your pictures you look adorable and NOT huge. :) Girls!